CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 27, 2007

Christmas Recovery!

I am so tired of eating and we are all getting back to normal. I cleaned out Bricen's toys and his room yesterday. We had to make room for everything he had gotten. I had 2 bags of stuff to throw away and a bag to take for someone else. It's amazing how much junk one can get in their house. We are cleaning everything out. Every room, closet and cabinet will be cleaned out and all junk removed. I am in a cleaning mood. Watch out when I get this way I throw away tons. Albert wants everything cleaned out before we start tearing up our house remodeling.
John and Mandy closed on their new house today so Albert is helping them move this afternoon. They are excited to finally have room with their two babies. They have been living in a condo that is about 729 sq. ft. and their house is about 3,000 sq. ft. I hope they wont loose the babies once they get in. LOL! Have a good week and I will be posting pictures and the video of Christmas morning later on!

0 comments: