CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 10, 2007

Christmas is almost here!

We have been so busy since Thanksgiving. Its so hard to believe in 2 weeks Christmas will be here. I hate that I haven't found the time to blog. Things have been crazy. We had a great Thanksgiving. We went to the McGills for lunch and we were home the rest of the day. Meredith and Lauren came and ate dinner with us. We had a great weekend. Albert was home with us on Friday. He went riding with the guys on Saturday and Bricen and I ran around with my mom. Sunday we went to church and then to Portrait Innovations to have the pictures made for my parents Christmas cards. The weekend was just not long enough.

I decorated my tree that next week as a stress reliever after a bad week at work. I have not pulled out all my Christmas decorations. I am just not in the mood for decorating.

We have a lot going on but so does everyone else right? We are looking forward to go to the Hollywild Zoo to see the Christmas lights, The Polar Express train ride in the mountains, and all our family gatherings.

I will try to write more often.

0 comments: