CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 1, 2007

Great Weekend!


We have had a great weekend. We have been busy. Alicia came and cut Bricen's hair and highlighted mine. Saturday AM I got up and reorganized drawers and closets. Everything can get messed up. Bricen helped Daddy work on 4-wheelers. I went and got us hotdog plates from Killians for Lee's benefit. I had to go the bank and riding by there seeing all the cars and people really gave me chills and brought tears to my eyes. They had a great turn out. I waited in line for 20 minutes to get our hotdogs. After lunch I had a really hard time getting Bricen to take a nap. He was so geared up. I believe he was so excited about going with Sage after he took his nap. So he slept for a little while and we headed off to Wes and Amy's to go to Mrs. Jan's church for their July 4th celebration. The husbands stayed home and rode 4-wheelers. We had a great time! Bricen loved riding the Blue Choo! After we ate we headed off to the mall. We were funny looking. I pushed Bricen in a stroller, Jacquelyn pushed Sage in a stroller and Amy pushed Marli in a stroller. We had some fun girl time while the guys enjoyed getting muddy and showing off their stuff on their 4-wheelers. Yes our time consisted of 4 children with us. One day we will leave them and off we will go.
Today we got up and went to church then home for lunch. I had a church meeting and after that I had to go show a couple of houses. Bricen and Albert napped. Thats what I wish I had been able to do! We meet at my parents house. We ate dinner over there with my parents, Uncle Robbie, Sullivan and my parents friends John and Kim Killian. Aunt Kristen had to stay home with Addison. Addison is sick. After dinner the boys went and rode 4-wheelers. Imagine that! In Bricen's words he was nasty after riding the 4-wheelers!