CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 8, 2007

Love those Sunday afternoons!




We had a nice day! We slept late got up and got ready and went to church. We came home from church and ate lunch and then (my favorite part) we all took a nap. We slept all afternoon. We got up and went to my parents swimming and ate dinner over there. My brother and his family came and we had a lot of fun. We are all very excited because this time next week we will be at the BEACH!! So I will be blogging from Ocean Isle N.C. next week. We have a very busy week ahead of us. The things you have to do to go on vacation is tiring. So by the time you get it all done you need a vacation. Come Saturday morning I will be in a bad mood. I will be so tired and Albert will too after working his tail off to be able to go. Well I guess I better go. I need to get busy writing a list of everything that needs to be done this week. Have a great week!


0 comments: