CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Well this week is going fast! We have been busy with everything we have to do to be able to leave for the beach on Saturday. I have one long list with all the things I have to do. Albert is tired from working his butt off to be able to be gone for a whole week and when we come home he will miss at least Monday of the next week. He has Jury Duty. Got to love that.
I had an open house for realtors at one of my listings today in Clover and I let that end my work day and I went and had a manicure and pedicure this afternoon. It was wonderful! I wish I could do it weekly or at least bi-weekly. I am seriously thinking the manicure bi-weekly. I was so tired that I did close my eyes for awhile. Needless to say I haven't been worth a toot since I left because I got so relaxed. Well tomorrow will be a busy day. It will start off by getting everything in the house cleaned followed up by packing. I have to go meet a client around lunch and then I have a few things to do for Albert's party. I need to address invitations, mail them and go getthe chicken breast since they are buy one get one free. If life wasn't so crazy I wouldn't know how to live.
Look for more to come on the beach trip!

0 comments: