CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

It's just Tuesday and I am already tired....




Well all I have to say is its already been a long week and its just Tuesday. I guess a lot of it has to do with the fact we went out of town for the weekend and coming home on Sunday evening and having to go to work on Monday starts the week off on the wrong foot. We had a great time in Charleston. We got there Friday evening. We got up Saturday and hung around the house and then the girls went to the market while the guys hung around the house. Bricen got to work on cars, play in the dirt, rode a tractor until he fell asleep, rode his John Deere Buck, played in the sprinkler and so much more. Needless to say he had a ball. Albert and I went to my cousins wedding Saturday evening while Bricen stayed at the house with his Nona and Papa and the Good's. He had such a busy day he was asleep by 7:oo. We had a good time at the wedding seeing a lot of people from Clover and we got to see alot of family that we don't get to see that much. We slept late Sunday morning and we got up and packed everything up and we went to California Dreaming for lunch. (My favorite resturant) I got to eat there Saturday for lunch and again Sunday for lunch. The girls went after our shopping trip on Saturday and then we all meet there for lunch on Sunday. There salads are the best!! To tell you how much I love this resturant its where I ate the night of my 21st birthday!!! It was really hot but we had a great time! We also got to go by the furniture store that burned in Charleston that 9 firefighters died in last weekend. It was terrible. The city of Charleston was really mourning the lose of the brave! We came home Sunday evening and had a birthday party to go to and we got home around 8:45. We had a good time. So we have been busy working for 2 days. I worked from 8-8 today so I am tired! I am off tomorrow and we are going to go to Carowinds. Yeah!! Were going to beat the heat in the water park.

2 comments:

Amy's Journal

have fun at carowinds

Unknown

Glad you had a good weekend... do you have season passes to Carowinds? I would like to do that one year. We've had them in the past but Chris won't ever go with me on the weekends b/c he says it's too busy. :)