CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Weight Update!!!

I am very proud of myself. I went to the Clover YMCA last Wednesday and Thursday(Zumba Class) morning. I left my house both mornings at 5:30 and got there at 5:40 and worked out for an hour. I am doing 30-45 minutes of cardio and 15 minutes on either legs or arms, alternating every other day.I went Friday afternoon to a cycle class. I tell you my butt hasn't ever hurt that bad. They dont have grandma seats on the bikes so I was very sore. I guess you have to get use to it. My friend April went with me on Thursday and Friday. I lost 3 lbs. last week. I really have cut back on what I am eating and started eating healthier. I am drinking 8-12 glasses of water a day and have cut back on my carbs. I love carbs and I have not cut them out just cut them back.
This week I went to the Y Monday, Tuesday(Cycle) and Today. I got there at 5:30 and did my cardio and either my legs or my arms. Not only do I feel so much better I have lost 4 more lbs. That gives me so much motivation. I am pumped. I can do this!!! Watch out Albert. I am going to knock your socks off. LOL. I have so much more energy and I am not as tired as I thought I would be getting up that early. I can give up a little sleep to be skinny. I want to loose about 40-50 lbs. but I only have 23lbs more to go so I can have a baby!!! I can't wait until I have lost so much weight that I will feel good to show before and after pictures!