CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

New Years Resolution

Well we always make new years resolutions but do we always stick to them? Well I sure hope to this year. There is nothing unrealistic so I hope I can end 2008 with what I have to offer for myself. I want to loose at least 30 lbs. I would love it if it would just fall off and it just kept coming off and I lost around 50. I want to do better with my money. Budget! I can blow through some money like drinking water and not have anything to show for it. I need to save money so I can go buy new clothes because I am going to looses so much weight I can't fit in my clothes. Yeah! I want to clean out all the junk in my house. I have been in one of those cleaning moods and I want to go through every drawer, cabinet and closet so we are junk free. Bricen's room has already been done. I am going to start working out at the YMCA. I have a free membership so I am going to make time to go to the gym. Last but not least I would love to be pregnant by the end of this year. I know if seems crazy loose all that weight then get pregnant. I need to loose the weight to feel better and hopefully not have blood pressure problems with the second pregnancy like I did the first. Hope you all have set your resolutions and can keep them! I will keep you updated on the progress.

0 comments: