CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Excercise update!

Well when I weighed this past weekend I had lost a total of 7 lbs since New Years Day! I went to the YMCA 4 times this week. I am very proud of myself for doing that. I went 3 mornings at 5:30 and 1 afternoon at 4:00. I took 2 cycling classes and those are fun and you get a very good workout. We have had a few crappy days this week were we haven't gotten out much and I have wanted to eat the whole house and I ate a lot those few days. I had a few people tell me they could tell I was loosing weight. Thats always a plus! So we will see how much I have lost when I weigh in soon. I hope eating the whole house hasn't hurt me too much. The good thing is I am getting into a excercise routine!!! I will let you know a weight update as soon as I weight again.

1 comments:

Bette Anne

That is really awesome about the weight loss, yay! :) I know it is hard to keep at it, but it is definitely worth it! I got to 30 lbs lost and kind of stalled, but I am trying to kickstart everything to lose the last little bit!

Good luck with everything!