CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 9, 2009

Peanut

I have had two Dr. visits since I last updated. Everything is going good. I saw Dr. Peach this past Thursday and I have had two NST monitorings as well. The baby is doing good and so am I. I have been here on the couch for a little over 3 weeks now and I am on the home stretch. I go back to the Dr. this Friday and I will have another NST. As long as everything is fine they have scheduled me for an induction for Wednesday March 18th! I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. So I should have a baby by next Thursday. I have felt like this baby was a girl. I felt like Bricen was a boy but I am starting to second guess myself with this one. I had a feeling all day yesterday that its a boy. So it will be very interesting to see.

0 comments: