Saturday, March 14, 2009


I went to the Dr. yesterday and my blood pressure was 134/94 my NST monitoring was fine. The baby was very active and the Dr. assured us that the baby is very healthy. The bad news was I had protein in my urine. So he decided it was time to send me over to the hospital for a 24 hour urine test. So I will have been here for 24 hours at 3:00 which is just a few minutes from now. We are unsure what is going to happen from there. He told us yesterday there were several things that could happen. They would not decide anything until they got the results from my test. So we are either going to be induced today. Be asked to stay until Wednesday and they induce then orwe will get sent home then I will go to the Dr. Tuesday afternoon to have my cervix rippened and then I will report to the hospital Wednesday morning for Dr. Peach to get this party started. We would like to go ahead and have a baby since we are already here. What's a few more days when I am scheduled for an induction for this Wednesday. Well they just came and got my jug.
I had some bacteria in my urine yesterday so today they had mentioned starting me on an antibotic and I also have had a cyst come up that they are watching as well. So I am anxious to see what is going to happen.
We are getting bored. Bricen has been up here to see us twice. We miss him and we hope he is being good.
He has said from the day we told him I was pregnant that I was having him a brother well he has changed his mind in the last couple of days and he thinks its a girl now. He wants a pink bow for our door. So it will be interesting to see what this baby is. I hope it will be sooner than later.