CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Update on Peanut!



We went to the Dr. to have an ultrasound 2 weeks ago to make sure my placenta had moved away from my cervix and it had so that was great news. My blood pressure was up a little bit and it had been up a little bit at my appointment 2 weeks before that. So Dr. Peach told me to start resting 2-3 hours on my left side and if that didn't work I would be put to bed. A week ago this past week I was getting ready and my blood pressure shot up. So I haven't done much of anything since then. I have been laying around on the couch resting trying to get my blood pressure down. Our insurance will not cover any complications since I had high blood pressure with Bricen. So I am doing my best to keep in down. I went back to the Dr. on Friday and my blood pressure was up higher than before. I have 5 weeks left and he told us to plan on having this baby within the next 2-4 weeks depending on my blood pressure. He told me to continue doing nothing and to do my best to keep my blood pressure down. So I am home doing much of nothing. I am going to the Dr. weekly and I go back Friday and I have a NST to monitor the baby this Friday.

0 comments: