CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 7, 2007

New side job!!



Like a really need anything else to do right? I stay really busy with everything already but I have decided to try to make a little spending money. So today when a friend and I went to the mall I decided to buy $100 worth of the Ralph Lauren Polos to sell on ebay. I only paid $7 and $8 a piece for the little boys polos. So I am going to get my money back out and use the money I make to buy more and turn it around so I can start saving for my shopping trips. I would love to have an extra $100 a month to go shopping and not feel guilty at all for doing it. I will let you know how it turns out!


After the mall we went and took the kids to Chucky Cheese. We had a good time!!


I came home and listed all my items on ebay and worked on real estate at the same time. I had a busy afternoon.


We went to dinner with Wes, Amy, Sage and Marli at Courtney's and then we went back to their house and the boys got to play for a little while. We had a nice evening. We are leaving in the morning to go to Boone and will spend the night tomorrow night. We are either going to Tweetsie tomorrow or Sunday.