CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 6, 2007

GYMBOREE!!

I went to the mall in Pineville tonight and I racked up!! I love Gymboree for winter clothes. They have the cutest sweaters and shirts for little boys. Everything is Half off and I had a coupon for an additional 20% entire purchase. So I got $400 worth of clothes for $160. I got a couple of shirts at Children's Place there clothes are 40% off and two Polo shirts from Dillards for $20. I am telling you this is a good time to go shopping for fall!!! I was very pleased. Bricen's closet is complete thanks to Amy and my shopping spree. My mom went with me and they give us money to buy clothes for Bricen at Christmas and she has given it to us early every year so we can get a deal when we see one so she bought the majority of the clothes. Thanks Granna!!

1 comments:

Bette Anne

Hey, Thanks for the comment! :) I've seen pictures of you and your husband from when Chris, Renee, and y'all went to the mountains or something, so I knew of you. :)

Anways, what program were you looking into? Adobe Photoshop CS3 is the best program out there, but it is like $600, which is pretty expensive. If you are looking for something a little more economical, Adobe has Photoshop Elements which runs for about $80 that is an excellent alternative for beginners/amateurs. Of course you can't do everything on it that you can on the full version of Photoshop, but it does have a lot of the same options. :)

Hope that helps!

If you have any more questions, let me know. :)