CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 4, 2007

First Day of Mother's Morning Out!















Bricen started his first day of Mother's Morning out. He will be going three days a week. Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays. He has been so excited! It was harder on me today than him. He didnt cry! He was very excited for me to leave him. It's just so hard to believe that my baby is old enough to go somewhere beside his Granna's house. It will be so good for him. He told us he had made some new friends. There are 4 boys and 9 girls. There theme for this month is transportation. I asked him after I picked him up if he sang any songs and he told me yes and I asked about what and he told me a choo choo. So he knew what I was asking and he was right. I took tons of pictures so here are a few to share. Bricen is excited about going back on Thursday.
Bricen picked out his book bag. He was really excited to have it. Can you tell?