CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 26, 2007

Love those SUNDAY!!!








We have had a great day! We got up this morning and the boys went outside to wash my car and Albert's truck. I told them to expect a flood because my car hasnt been washed in months. Bricen has a runny nose today so he stayed home with Albert while I went to church. I came back home and picked him to go eat at the country club in York with my grandparents for lunch. We came home and we all took a nap! After our nap I got up and went to the grocery store. Our shelves were bare. Albert had supper ready when I got home. After supper Albert and Bricen went to get some movies. We love watching movies right now since all of our shows havent started for the fall. Bricen picked out Everyone's Hero. It was really good! It amazes me how Bricen will sit and watch a whole movie without getting up. We have gotten to where we watch a movie with that he has picked out on Sunday evenings. We have had a nice family day at home!

0 comments: