CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 15, 2007

Busy Life!

We have been so busy lately. I have been working full time for my dad as a receptionist at the Lake Wylie Century 21 office (I was only suppose to do it for a few weeks, its been 3 1/2 months) and doing my real estate in the evenings. I have 3 closing scheduled and PRAISE the LORD my big house is closing after having the listing for a year!!! Albert has been busy with work and the construction on the new Century 21 office in York. It will be nice this next week when we can all be home again in the evening together. Bricen has missed his daddy being home to play outside with him. Bricen got a 4-wheeler and he loves to ride it. Most importantly he loves to work on Daddy's when they are broke. All Bricen talks about lately. Need parts for whee whee. Needless to say after Daddy goes riding they have some quality time in the building fixing whatever Daddy tore up. This normally happens everytime Daddy rides. They are actually out there as I am typing getting ready for Daddy's riding day tomorrow. Daddy is a little upset with me because I am not going with him tomorrow but Daddy doesnt know that I have someone going to keep Bricen tomorrow afternoon so I can go get a manicure. I havent had one since we got married 6 years ago. Momma deserves a little time for herself every now and then right?
I am selling Arbonne and loving all the products! Arbonne has changed my life. I clean my face before I go to bed every night. I have NEVER washed my make-up off before I went to bed until I started selling Arbonne. I find myself taking better care of myself.
Well thats all for now my friends!