CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 21, 2007

Long Week.....

This has been a long week. We had a great weekend! We had a nice evening at home on Friday and we had take out from the Chinese place in Lake Wylie! I was thrilled I didn't have to cook! Albert got his guy time on Saturday. He and a bunch of the guys went to Gaffney to ride 4-wheelers. Bricen and I enjoyed going over to Sage's house. Amy and I enjoyed chatting while the boys played. We came home and Bricen took a nap. Bricen went and stayed with my parents Gran and Granna while I had a little me time. I went and had a manicure!! It was great! We went to Albert's parents for Father's Day supper. We got up Sunday morning and gave Albert his father's day presents. Bricen gave him a gift card to Carolina Sportman so he can go get his license to carry his pistol, he also got a new tea maker, and Bricen had also made his Daddy a plate with his feet prints and we put a sweet little poem on the back about walking in your daddy's footprints. We went to church then lunch at my parents. Bricen took a nap and Albert and I came home and got the 4-wheelers and our bathing suits. We went back to my parents and we got in the pool. Then the boys rode 4-wheelers. We had a great relaxing day! The day ended when we all went to church for Vacation Bible School. We have had a long week working and ending the day every night at church with Bible School. We had a great time! Tonight was the last night and the church have had a blast. I was in the nursery with the 2 year olds. Bricen has had a lot of fun playing with children his age. We are ending the week by going out of town for the weekend. My cousin is getting married in Charleston so we are leaving tomorrow afternoon for Charleston. It will be nice to get away for a couple of days!