CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 1, 2008

October went by so fast!


Our pumpkin that we carved!


My cute Fireman!


Bricen and Chloe at the Apple Orchard picking out their pumpkins


Bricen and I at Disney on Ice


Bricen playing soccer.

Wow how the time passes us right by. We have had a very busy month. I kept waiting to have a slow week but it never happened and looking ahead I don't think things will slow down until after the first of the year.
We went to Windy Hill Apple Orchard for Bricen's field trip. The kids got to hear a story about Johnny Appleseed, take a hayride, make a scarecrow, pick out a pumpkin, pick out some apples and eat a snack. We went to lunch with April and Chloe afterwards.
I had my 10 year class reunion on October 11th. There was a couple of us that planned for months and boy was that so more job. It was a great idea until the week of. We went to the home football game on Friday night. Then I was at the Larne building we were having the class reunion at 6:45 AM on Saturday morning to decorate. We left there to go to Courtney's at 11:15 for lunch with those that wanted everyone to meet their families. Then we had to go get balloons blown up and finish decorating. I got home at 5 PM to take a shower and I headed back up to the Larne building at 6:00. We had a babysitter. The first time ever. My mom had her class reunion and Albert's mom was out of town. Albert meet me at the Larne building at 7:00. We had a great time. It's hard to believe all that planning and it was gone like the blink of your eyes. I got home at 2:00 AM and I was wore out.
My 28th birthday was October 12th. Needless to say I was a little wore out on my birthday. We went to church and then to my mom and dad's for lunch. April took me to the Long Horn for dinner. Albert had deacon training and they didn't want me to be at home on my birthday.
We had the 4th annual kids halloween party. All the kids are getting so big. I hope to get my scrapbook done of the past 4 years so next year I will have it so everyone can see how much the kids have changed over the years. The kids seemed to have a great time.
We went to Derrick and April's after the kid's party to carve pumpkins and eat chili. We had a great time. I can't tell you the last time I carved a pumpkin.
Bricen had soccer games every Saturday. He had a great time. It was fun seeing him play his first sport.
Bricen also had a bad cold for a couple of weeks and we ended up having to take him to the Dr. because his neck was swollen. The Dr. said he thought it was a bacteria infection possibly from when he had step back in September that was still in his system or a sinus infection from the cold. He is feeling so much better and he is eating so much better as well. It's like the antibotic has given him an appetite.
Bricen had a carnival and trick or treating at his school and he had a ball.
We went to some friends house and had a hayride trick or treating around their neighborhood. That was the most trick or treating Bricen had ever done. They had the best neighborhood to trick or treat and the kids had a great time. We don't need candy until next year. Yes, I am serious. Hope everyone is enjoying fall as much as we are.

1 comments:

Lindsey G.

I can't believe how much Bricen looks like Albert! He's soo handsome!!! :-)