CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

A little peep at Baby K #2




We went to the Dr. for our 20 week ultrasound on November 13th. The baby was a little hard to get to do what the tech needed for all her measurements so we were in there a little longer and she had to keep moving my stomach to get the baby to move. It didn't want to cooperate very well. We don't find out the gender. We like waiting until the end. She said it was a good thing we didn't want to know because we probably wouldn't have been able to tell because it wouldn't cooperate. We got pictures but we couldn't get a good profile picture. The baby is looking at us. It was very active while we were in there. It kept putting it's legs up around it's head and it would lay it's arms on it's head as well. I am a little scared this baby is going to be very active. I was very active as a baby and child that it truely scares me. I was bad.

0 comments: