CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 2, 2008

PAINT ON POTTERY!


Bricen's hand prints on a piece that she made a clock that hangs in my kitchen


Bricen's feet at 2 They make a butterfly!


Bricen's handprints when he was 1 and his feet when he was 2




I had Jane come back to my house for the 3rd time to do paint on pottery. She does amazing work! We started about 9:30 and Jane was gone by 4:00. So it's a pretty long day of pottery with everyone having 15 minute appointments but it is all worth it. She did $1400 yesterday! I received 10% of that towards my own pottery so I have lots more to add to my collection. I am so addicted. Here are a couple of pictures from things that she has done in the past for me. It will be several weeks before I get the new items back. I will post pictures of them at a later date.

1 comments:

Bette Anne

If you do another one of these you need to make sure to invite me! ;) I know I'm in Texas now, but we're moving to Alabama in a couple weeks, so it won't be too far! I don't know if he's still too young for this, but still it would be soo stinkin' cute!